Sunday, March 6, 2011

LOVE

On Valentine's Day, we learned how to write a form of poetry called acrostics.  The students had a great grasp of love and their variations are fun to read!  Enjoy!

Love makes the world spin
Oh I love love
Valentines Day is when people's hearts burst with love
Even mine
     Marlee

Love is very nice
Only people and animals have love
Very good love is
Everyone has love
     Donovan

Loving family
Of the world
Very happy to be your daughter
Every day I love you
     Samantha

Laughing family
Over loved
Very loving family
Every family loves
     Abby

Loving with peace
Over the bridge with love
Valentines with love
Eating with love
     Andrew

Love is all that matters
Oh la la
Valentines Day candy is good
Eating love hearts are good
     Brooklen

Listening to a drive in movie
Only one sweetheart
Valentine for your sweetheart
Everybody is in love
     Lane

Love is special
Oh love is nice
Valentines Day is about love and caring
Each other is special
     Jadyn

Like chocolate kisses
Over the air
Very dreamy
Easy going love
     Kacy

Lucky to have me
Oh yes you are
Very cute
Every day
     Christina

Love is special for me
Our relatives love each other
Valentines people in love
Everyone in my family
     Maggie

Love is my mom
Obama is the President
Valentines candy is good
Earth is good
     Taylor

Love makes your heart pump
Oh I like it when my heart pumps
Valentines Day my heart pumps the most
Every person's heart pump on this day    
     Ellie

Love is a good thing
Oh la la
Valentine
Everybody has to have a valentine
     Dylan

Love is for caring
Obey your mom
Valentine
Eat with your love    
      Phoenix

Lucky in love
One guy for me
Very cute
Easy easy love
     Mikwena